The Seraphim increases the light radius surrounding her, thus enhancing the visible area. The intensity of the light will inflict damage on undead creatures. Light is most often used as a shield by the seraphim to inflict damage upon undead coming near the character. When cast, Light will cover the top half of the seraphim's body in a small white Aura, while making a bell-like noise. The damage done by Light is pure magical damage. This pure form of damage gives Light excellent use against undead who have weak to no resistance against magic. When combined with life leech, it offers an excellent method of regaining health points that are lost in battle. Light offers no protection against magical bolts or ranged weapons. Light can also be cast as a buff upon others whom the seraphim is partied with, which will imbue the cast-upon character with damage abilities. If the Light is cast upon another member of the party, the health points leeched from another character this way are transferred to the seraphim, offering her protection but helping the party with damage, all from a distance. Light will also surround the seraphim's immediate area with a glow that can better illuminate dark caverns.
- Cast Light from a weapon slot that has weapons with a high level of Light on them via item abilities or socketed rings. This way a seraphim can switch to the Light casting slot, cast a high leveled Light, and then switch back to a melee slot, which would have the Light regenerating at a much faster rate...the rate set by the weapons in the melee slot.
- Use Light as a way of leeching back health points rather than drinking red potions.
- Light is quick to cast
- Faster regeneration rate than Rotating Blades of Light
- Damage scales up faster than Rotating Blades of Light, but this damage has utility only against undead.
- Damage done to creatures that attack with melee.
- Ability to leech back health points when combined with life leech via worn items.
- Can be cast upon fellow party members to increase the party's overall damage capacity, protect weaker members or allows a supplementary form of health point recuperation.
- Long buff time of maximum 120 seconds
- Pure magical damage serves as an excellent way to destroy undead and other creatures vulnerable to magical damage.
- Does not protect against ranged weapons or magical ranged attacks.
- Can run out in the middle of a battle, thereby greatly reducing the seraphim's ability to inflict damage in the battle and, as well, recuperate health points.
- This Combat Art does damage ONLY against the undead...important to remember this.