Sacred:The Camp of the Undead
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest Giver: Orc gate-keeper
- Location(s): Khorad-Nur
- Prerequisite Quest: None
- Next Quest: None
- Reward: Permission to get inside the city
- The quest starts with the orcish guardian of Khorad-Nur.
- He will say:
"Halt Human! Khorad-Nur is closed to you. Destroy the horde of undead to the south or fight with me. However, if you stand up to the undead, you will be welcomed as a friend within the walls of Khorad-Nur. But be warned, the undead are led by a dragon. Are you fighting for us, or are you going to insult me by refusing?"
- If you accept, you have to go south for some time
- You will encounter a huge group of undead.
- Kill them, then fight with D'cay, the undead dragon.
- After you have killed him, you have to return to the guardian.
- Talk with him and you'll be able to get inside the city, where there are a blacksmith, a combo master and a merchant.
- If you reject, the guardian will attack you. When you kill him he drops a key that allows you to open the city's door.
- This Quest can be done only in SinglePlayer.
- If you reject the quest, the Blacksmith, the Merchant, the Horse Dealer and the Combo Master will all attack you.
- If you reject, you'll need to fight againist the Shamans.
- I recommend you so much to accept the quest !!!