We are Maintaining 24,871 articles
Welcome to SacredWiki, the largest reference for Ascaron's Action-RPGs
Sacred Underworld and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, written and maintained by the Community.
Newly... edited articles, created articles
Sacred 3: Another Trailer! Slow Motion Gameplay!
This is a Slow Motion version of the Sacred 3 Gameplay trailer released March 19th which emphasizes the gameplay aspect of the trailer in all its glory!
Sacred 3 Official Trailer Released!
Deep Silver has announced action role-playing game Sacred 3 will be released this summer on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360!
Sacred 3 will feature classical hack and slash combat and drop-in, drop-out online and offline co-op. The game will support two players offline, and four online. Character classes will include the franchise's trademark Seraphim, The Ancarian, Khukuhru and the Safiri, while introducing a new class, the Malakhim. Check it out all out at DarkMatters/SacredWiki!
Latest SacredWiki and Sacred 2 Game News
WE'RE BAAACK! July 25th, 2013 AfteWBI4BWtBAtEr a long absence, the SacredWiki is back in action! Well... Mostly. The wiki has undergone several major upgrades - the software that runs the wiki, the database backbone and the intervening software engine that makes it all work all got a much needed upgrade! As such, with all that upgrading that went on, some things got broken. There are still a few items that don't quite work as yet, but we're getting there. If you happen to find something that isn't working, coughing up a database error, please feel free to report it at our sister site, darkmatters.org
SacredWiki Featured Article
Secondary Damage Effects are a powerful way to enhance your build. By using damage converters like a Poison Fang and skills like Damage Lore you can boost your combat arts with devastating effects. But watch out - enemies can also cause these effects to you, so learn how to guard yourself! Make sure you're protected with modifiers like Detrimental Magic Effects -X% and don't forget to chug a Recovery Elixir!
SacredWiki's Featured Build on our Youtube channel:
After the tremendous nerf to +All Skills and Deathblow, the challenge, after the release of Ice and Blood, was to create a purely magical build with no weapon lores or weapon combat arts that would be able to hammer down guardians while weathering their devastating assaults.
- You can socket runes for important secondary effects that stack?
- The more runes you read, the less that will drop as the game progresses?
- You can defeat a group of Region Bosses if the kill counter reaches 999?
- Ghost Meadow, if cast on another player, can reduce regeneration of their Combat Arts??
- There is actually a unique axe that has 1 green socket?
- The daemon is the only character who can't use the trading skill?
- Skeleton skulls can be socketed into weapons and armor in Single Player Mode?
- The Pure Water quest rewards you with a whiskey barrel that you can sell repeatedly?
- Because seraphim CA's are mostly magic based, they make excellent undead killers?
- Everytime you load up the Sacred game a new random Silly Message will appear?
- Cataract of Agility will actually increase the Battle Mage's casting speed?
- Mounts (Horses) in Sacred are another way of adding more healthpoints to your character?
- While the Dwarf cannot use a horse, he can run up to a speed of 260?
- The Vampiress can raise one of her freshly killed dragons to fight for her?