NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Battlemaid Sarina are dependent on the level of Battlemaid Sarina. Stats will scale based on Battlemaid Sarina's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Battlemaid Sarina is located in the region of Dyr Lain. She can be found in the the Ancestor's Chambers, in the corridor just after the arena.
- Battlemaid Sarina has boosted movement speed and chance to evade, plus a bonus chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- She has additional damage mitigation against physical and ice damage. Fire is her weakness.
- Attack Scream - this temporary buff (10s) is indicated by an orange halo of little lightning bolts around her head (resembles the Barbarian's Berserk). It increases her attack speed, cast speed, and attack rating by a percent. It also boosts any other nearby enemies.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List