NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Ends the shapeshifting early. A bolt of lighting hits the transformed Druid and his shapeshifted form falls away like stone.
- Primal Magic
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- This is simply a utility CA that allows the Druid to transform back into human form while in the Werewolf or Werebear forms.
- This CA has a 1.0 second cooldown and no regeneration time. These values never change. Therefore it can be cast immediately after transforming.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
None. Change Back is a special combat art available only when the Druid transforms into the Werewolf or Werebear form. Therefore modification points cannot be used on it.
Skills and Attributes
Necessary to use before talking to NPC's or using merchants. Also necessary if the Druid wishes to manage equipment or combos.
Pros and Cons
- Druid doesn't have to wait for the forms to wear off if he needs to be in human form.
- When transforming back, any buffs the Druid previously had active will be recast automatically.
- Buffs will be recast at levels based on the Druid's current equipment, so buff-enhancing items may have to be re-equipped and buffs recast again.