Sacred 2:Charged Grid
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Source Warden Lore - improves combat art damage and critical chance, improves the healing effect, increases casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Source Warden Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Ancient Magic - directly increases the damage and reduces enemies' resistance to the damage of this combat art (skill is only available to Temple Guardian with CM Patch).
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of Weaken (secondary damage effect) triggered by Charged Grid's magic damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Charged Grid can be used to damage large mobs that are surrounding the Temple Guardian. It goes well in combination with other AoE spells like Fiery Ember, Icy Evanescence, and/or Deathly Spears. Note that Charged Grid has a high cooldown compared to those spells, so casting them separately may be better than putting them together into a combo.
- Mod with both Substance mods and Longetivity to maximize the defensive/healing effect of the spell. The healing effects work on both the Temple Guardian and his allies.
- Choose Havoc - Unnatural Selection - Widen for maximum damage and mayhem against enemies.
- Range is smaller than Icy Evanescence or Fiery Ember, but it can be improved with +combat art range item modifiers.
Pros and Cons
- The grid follows the Temple Guardian around while it lasts
- Hits all enemies within its area of effect
- Good healing aura for a party
- Low initial damage
- Duration will never catch up to the long Cooldown