NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty
- The Golem is technically immortal. If defeated in battle, it will fall to the ground unconscious, and will revive after 20 seconds.
- The Clay Golem and both of its upgraded forms have the following skills: Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, Spell Resist Lore.
- The Clay Golem and both of its upgraded forms have a special bonus that reduces opponents' chance to reflect the Golem's attacks.
Fire Golem vs Iron Golem
- The Fire Golem inflicts additional fire damage, and has fire armor resistance and damage mitigation bordering on total fire immunity. Its attacks have ~100% chance to cause the Burn secondary effect, and it also has the Damage Lore skill, which increases the intensity and duration of Burn.
- The Fire Golem can also use a special "Burning Hard Hit" attack, with boosted damage, attack, and burning.
- The Iron Golem inflicts additional physical damage, and has high physical armor resistance and damage mitigation (though not nearly as high as the Fire Golem). It also has an extremely high chance to reflect close combat attacks back at the attacker.
- The Iron Golem can also use a special "Bleeding Hard Hit" attack, with boosted damage, attack, and chance for open wounds.
- Therefore the offensive and defensive capabilities of the two forms are about evenly matched, just in different areas.
Pros and Cons
- A powerful minion that can stand up to any enemy.
- Can be transformed into two different powerful forms.
- Does not benefit much from the Dark Summons Lore skill unless Stoneskin silver mod is taken.