NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Colenzo the Annihilator are dependent on the level of Colenzo the Annihilator. Stats will scale based on Colenzo the Annihilator's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Colenzo the Annihilator is located in the region of Artamark. He is just before the Nor Plat border wall entrance.
- There are likely to be hordes of other enemies around that Colenzo will heal and resurrect, but there may likely be some ranging gold knights patrolling the area that will assist you with the battle too.
- Flameskin - an orange fire buff similar in appearance to Warmth. This temporary buff blocks projectiles and causes pulses of fire damage to you. It only lasts 10s with a cooldown of 30s, so squishy characters may want to stay well out of melee range while Flameskin is active.
- Summon Green Goblin - Colenzo spawns a single Goblin Warrior. The spell has an 8s cooldown so he'll call more quite regularly.
- Revive - like the Necromancer's spell of the same name, Colenzo can use this to resurrect dead enemies. He can revive two at once and there is no cooldown on this spell so he will regularly cast it.
- Heal Ally - Colenzo can heal any other enemies nearby, including himself and his summons.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List