NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Corpsefire are dependent on the level of Corpsefire. Stats will scale based on Corpsefire's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Corpsefire is located in the region of Tyr Lysia, in a second-level dungeon in the Copper Peaks, southwest of the Western Tyr Lysia portal. He is one of the targets in the Den of Evil quest.
- Corpsefire is moderately resistant to physical, poison, and ice damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- Corpsefire has no protection against fire or magic damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Telekinesis - similar in appearance to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this is an instant hit spell that causes light physical damage and debuffs your movement speed. It also penalizes your combat art regeneration times for 5 seconds.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List