NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Creeping Feature are dependent on the level of Creeping Feature. Stats will scale based on Creeping Feature's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Creeping Feature is located in the Swamp region. Head due east from the town of Sethiaz and enter the cave in the rocks.
- He has no protection against fire or magic damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Frost Aura - an ice damage aura similar to the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It slows your movement and attack speed.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List