NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Dac Farren are dependent on the level of Dac Farren. Stats will scale based on Dac Farren's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Dac Farren is extremely fast and has a very high evade chance. He can also teleport around, so he's like greased lightning when trying to catch him.
- He has physical-to-poison damage conversion on his attacks, so poison, fire, and physical armor are important for the fight.
- He has additional damage mitigation against physical and poison damage. He has no protection from any other elements.
- Homing Fireball - Dac Farren shoots a small orange fireball that seeks its target, inflicting physical and fire damage. Almost impossible to dodge.
- Teleport - Dac Farren teleports directly to you with a 50% chance to stun. Causes no damage. He may also use it to teleport away from you.
- Teleport Attack - Dac Farren teleports directly to you, inflicting heavy spell damage (physical).
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Indicated by a black cloud around the character's head. Causes no damage.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List