NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Diablo are dependent on the level of Diablo. Stats will scale based on Diablo's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Diablo is found in the cave system underneath Girvym Isle. He is in a large chamber filled with ancient ruins and molten lava, just north of the Girvym Dragon's lair.
- There will likely be many Undead, Blood Valkyries, and Panthers in the room with Diablo. If your character has a combat art that can charge up damage like Feral Rage, Maul, Berserk, or Fists of Fire then you can use the extra enemies to your advantage. Otherwise you may want to try to clear as many enemies as possible from the room before Diablo notices you.
- Special Abilities:
- Red Lightning Strike - hits you with a red lightning bolt that causes physical damage, magic DOT, and Leech life from opponents. A very dangerous attack that cannot be dodged.
- Firestorm - similar to the Druid's spell of the same name, causes fire damage and fire DOT with a +20% chance for critical hits. It can be a ring of fire that expands outward from Diablo or a smaller, more focused cone which can shotgun you.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Blaze - this ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds.
- Root - roots you in place, immobilizing you for 6 seconds. Causes no damage.
- Sakkara Demon - Diablo's model in Diablo 2 Fallen is adapted from the boss of Sacred 1, the Sakkara Demon.
Back to the D2F Boss List