NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Eldritch the Rectifier are dependent on the level of Eldritch the Rectifier. Stats will scale based on Eldritch the Rectifier's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Eldritch the Rectifier is located in the region of Artamark. He can be found in the Grunwald Forest, guarding the entrance to the dungeon where the Dark Cult hides its secret machine (below the cult's temple).
- Eldritch the Rectifier has a good chance to inflict Open Wounds on the player.
- He has additional damage mitigation to physical and fire damage. He has no protection from any other elements.
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Indicated by a black cloud around the character's head. Causes no damage.
- Berserk Bleeding Hit - a deadly attack, this is a melee hard hit that has a good chance to cause Open Wounds. It also inflicts life leech damage and has a small chance to stun you.
- Frazzler - the new "Minion of Baal" enemy designs are a Sacred 1 easter egg, as they use the models of the Frazzler enemies from Sacred:Underworld.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List