NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Long ago, the Askari found their arboreal city of Dyr-Lain under siege by the pirates of the Jade Sea. Supplies ran short, and the Amazon archers found themselves without ammunition. The priests prayed to Athulua, who infused the minds of the Amazons with the power to harness their natural elemental energies. The archers melded their fiery determination and icy will into shards of physical force that they then unleashed from their bows by the thousands, routing the corsairs back to sea.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Exploding Arrow - Adds a chance to cause area splash damage (65% + 0.5% per level).
- Ice Arrow - Adds more base ice damage to the attack (2 + 1 per level).
- Immolation Arrow - Causes additional fire damage over time (10 + 5 per level). Duration: 6.0s + 0.1s per level.
- Freezing Arrow - Each hit slows enemy movement and attack speed by 60% + 0.2% per level. Duration: 6.0s + 0.1s per level.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline will increase its Damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in Damage is direct; it increases the damage that the CA adds to base damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves and wands
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The two obvious ways to develop this CA are either the Fire Arrow - Burning Arrow - Immolation Arrow path or the Cold Arrow - Ice Arrow - Freezing Arrow path. It would also help to socket a Jewel of Fire or Jewel of Frost, respectively.
Pros and Cons
- Hard hit attack with two damage types for versatility
- Works with melee weapons as well as ranged
- Single target attack only unless Exploding Arrow mod is taken