Sacred 2:Eruptive Desecration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nefarious Netherworld Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Nefarious Netherworld Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of open wounds (secondary damage effect) triggered by Eruptive Desecration's physical damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Useful to mop up any survivors of a major damage spell
Pros and Cons
- Slow casting animation - even with low regen the Inquisitor can't explode corpses very rapidly
- Requires a corpse
- Small damage range without taking the Violence and Apocalypse mods
|Level||Regeneration Time||Damage||Explosion Range|