Sacred 2:Feral Rage
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
None. Feral Rage is a special combat art available only when the Druid transforms into the Werewolf. Therefore modification points cannot be used on it.
Skills and Attributes
No skills or attributes affect the damage, regeneration, or execution speed of Feral Rage. This combat art only increases in power as the character levels up and the level of Werewolf increases.
- The Werewolf should use Feral Rage as often as possible. There is only a 5 second gap between the duration and the cooldown.
- Even if the Werewolf never loses enough hitpoints to activate the increased damage, the increased speed and attack are very valuable as they can make the Werewolf extremely fast. If his hitpoints do become low, the the increased damage will make the Werewolf's innate abilities even more powerful.
- All of the Werewolf's innate abilities (and his special CA's including Feral Rage) scale with CA level. However, they also scale with character level, meaning a Werewolf with only one rune read will have a much more powerful Feral Rage (with higher damage bonus, lower regen time, and faster speed) when the character is level 50 than when they are level 1. This scaling makes up for the fact that no attributes or skills increase Feral Rage.
Pros and Cons
- Charge-up bonus to speed and attack stacks with every enemy killed
- Allow the Werewolf to exceed the game's attack speed % cap.
- Improves the Werewolf's other CA, Fury
- Requires taking damage and losing life to activate increased damage.
- No way to improve its powers except for increasing character level and CA level of Werewolf.
- 25 second cooldown can't be reduced and 20 second duration can't be increased.