Sacred 2:Fire Odem
None. Fire Odem is a special combat art available only when the Dragon Mage transforms into Dragon Form. Therefore modification points cannot be used on it.
Skills and Attributes
No skills or attributes affect the damage, regeneration, or execution speed of Fire Odem. These values only improve automatically as character level and Dragon Form CA level increases.
- Useful to inflict area-of-effect damage on enemies in front of the Dragon Mage.
- All of the Dragon Form's innate abilities (including Fire Odem) scale with CA level. However, they also scale with character level, meaning a character that's read only one Dragon Form rune will have a much more powerful Fire Odem when the character is level 50 than when they are level 1. This scaling (partially) makes up for the fact that no attributes or skills increase its power.
Fire Odem cannot be placed into a combo, because the Dragon Mage loses the ability to use combos when transformed.
Pros and Cons
- Effective at low difficulty levels
- Very weak in higher difficulty levels
- Seems to hit behind enemies that are directly in front of the Dragon.