Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Ancient Magic - directly increases the damage and reduces enemies' resistance to the damage of this combat art (skill is only available to Temple Guardian with CM Patch).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Furious Emblazer can hit multiple opponents in cone shaped area of effect in front of the Temple Guardian.
- Casting Fiery Ember beforehand can boost the effectiveness of Furious Emblazer by lowering opponents' fire resistances.
- Suggested modifications:
- Accelerant - Incapacitate - Intensify to incapacitate the enemy and for more brute damage up-front.
- Immolation - Terror - Burnout is a more defensive choice, forcing enemies to run away, suffer damage over time, and suffer more damage when injured.
Pros and Cons
- Good synergy with Fiery Ember
- Area of effect is small and never increases