NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Shards of ice that inflict massive cold damage and explode to freeze nearby enemies. The Sorceress who wields this spell will find herself often treading over the shattered and frozen remains of her opponents.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Bite - Increases the chance to freeze enemies by 84.5% + 0.5% per level.
- Frost - Increases damage inflicted by each spike by 19 + 7.5 per level.
- Fusillade - Increases the number of glacial spikes.
- Pierce - Chance that spikes will continue to spear forward after hitting a target (66.8% + 0.4% per level chance to pierce).
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The spread pattern of the Spikes is controlled with mouse targeting.
- Clicking close to your character will cause a wider fan of Glacial Spikes.
- Clicking far from your character (i.e. in a corner of the screen) will cause the Glacial Spikes to concentrate together. This is useful when confronting a large and powerful monster, as it will be hit by most of the Spikes at once. It may require some adjustment of the camera to be able to click/target a spot beyond a large monster to get this effect.
Pros and Cons
- Very good as a boss killer, can hit like a shotgun at close range.
- Can also hit several enemies at once if a wider spread is used.
- Spikes do not pierce enemies unless the player chooses the Pierce mods which only gives a chance to pierce (not 100%).
- Spikes can be stopped by obstacles or if the target is far up hill.
- Spikes may also go over enemy heads if they are far down a hill.