NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Shards of ice that inflict massive cold damage and explode to freeze nearby enemies. The Sorceress who wields this spell will find herself often treading over the shattered and frozen remains of her opponents.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Bite - Increases the chance to freeze opponents by 30% + 0.3% per level.
- Frost - Increases damage inflicted by each spike by 19 + 7.5 per level.
- Fusillade - Increases the number of glacial spikes.
- Pierce - Adds a chance that spikes will pierce through targets and continue on (66.8% + 0.4% per level).
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The spread pattern of the Spikes is controlled with mouse targeting.
- Clicking close to your character will cause a wider fan of Glacial Spikes.
- Clicking far from your character (i.e. in a corner of the screen) will cause the Glacial Spikes to concentrate together. This is useful when confronting a large and powerful monster, as it will be hit by most of the Spikes at once. It may require some adjustment of the camera to be able to click/target a spot beyond a large monster to get this effect.
- The number of spikes increases as Glacial Spikes levels up. With the Fusillade mod the number can get into the 60's or more.
Pros and Cons
- Very good as a boss killer, can hit like a shotgun at close range.
- Can also hit several enemies at once if a wider spread is used.
- Spikes do not pierce enemies unless the player chooses the Pierce mods.
- Spikes can be stopped by obstacles or if the target is far up hill.
- Spikes may also go over enemy heads if they are far down a hill.