NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Grand Vizier of Chaos are dependent on the level of the Grand Vizier of Chaos. Stats will scale based on the Grand Vizier of Chaos's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Unless you are currently running a quest that involves this cave, it will be completely empty except for the Grand Vizier of Chaos. This allows you to run around freely, but take note that the cave's interior is mostly made up of narrow pathways, small "islands," and many dead-ends so it can be easy to get trapped.
- The Grand Vizier of Chaos's deadliest aspect is his spells. He has 3 spells and 1 buff that he casts:
- Fireshield - red flame buff similar in appearance to Holy Fire. This buff protects him from fire to the point of near-immunity.
- Stun Nova - a yellow-orange nova. Causes magic damage with 100% chance to stun. 10s cooldown.
- Energy Annihilation Trap - a blue swirling trap that follows you around and disrupts your regeneration time. If it touches you all your combat arts go on regeneration. Trap lasts 45 seconds and has a 50 second cooldown, so there's almost always one active during the battle.
- Ice Chain Lightning - the same attack used by Furies. Causes ice and physical damage. It has a 50% chance to deactivate one buff when it hits you. It can chain to and from your allies and minions. 2s cooldown means he casts it often.
- It can be hard to stay away from his energy trap, because he stuns you with his nova, and you also have to stop to reactivate your buffs when he hits you with his chain lightning. There is not a lot of foot space to maneuver around.
Back to the D2F Boss List