NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Griswold are dependent on the level of Griswold. Stats will scale based on Griswold's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Griswold has exceptionally slow movement speed but he has high damage and hits extraordinarily hard.
- He has no protection against fire or ice damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like most undead.
- Griswold has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time as he will keep resurrecting. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - slightly less damage than the basic Hard Hit, but with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- Gladiator (Sacred 1) - Griswold's appearance is an easter egg, as he uses a zombified retexture of the playable character The Gladiator from Sacred 1.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List