You leave the High Elf Outpost 2 heading east towards Thylysium, looking for some action in the city. But an unexpected adventure awaits for you in the way. Just before crossing a river near the Thylysium Cemetery you hear a woman's scream seeking for help. You run to her, who you find being harassed by a group of Brigands. You have a hard fight before you finish them.
Escort me to my husband on the outskirts of the city.
Thank you, thank you so much! You saved me from those villains! My name is Mialyn. My husband is waiting for my on the outskirts of the city. Would you escort me there?
She explains her name is Mialyn and she is travelling back to Thylysium after fixing some family troubles in the town. She asks you to escort her to Thylysium outskirts, where her husband is waiting for her.
As a hero you are supposed to be you accept the job and start the journey. There's a lot of work to do, as the amount of Brigands, Undead and Small Toxic Elementals and Wild Animals along the way is quite high.
Thank you for saving my wife! It is good to know that there are still some decent people around who care for the weak.
After running, killing, fighting and killing again, you finally arrive at the city: this is Thylysium! As Mialyn told you, her husband Melnir is waiting for her. They are quite pleased the story had a happy ending!
- You will be assigned this quest as soon as you are close enough to Mialyn, without having to contact her (see map below).
- Following the road to the center of the city you will find Thylysium's portal.
- The map marker does not always disappear once you complete this quest. This bug has not been fixed in the Ice & Blood expansion.
- If you are in a multiplayer game, the enemies will spawn at the level of the person who started the server.
- Once this quest activates, you only have a short time to reach Mialyn before the Brigands kill her. If she dies before you attack the Brigands you fail this quest. If you want to complete the quest you need to get to her quickly.
- The 1.40 Community Patch has altered this quest by adding Mialyn to your group. It is easier to keep her alive because you can use potions to heal her by pressing the space button. It is still possible to fail this quest.