|Goddess of Nature and Life Force (Light)
Kybele's healing hand blesses all allied creatures. Their wounds disappear, their pain vanishes.
||For a brief period their souls are strengthened by Kybele's divine blessing so that all attacks against them fail.|
There is an in-game book that describes the legends and beliefs about Kybele. This book is entitled Book 1 - Kybele, Goddess of Nature.
- Statues of Kybele can be found all over Ancaria. Praying near them helps the characters to partially regenerate her Divine Gift - Infusion.
Have a look through the SacredWiki Map to find out where her statues are located.
- She also has a statue in each of the many Temples of the Gods scattered throughout Ancaria.
While Kybele's followers can be found in many regions of Ancaria, she is especially respected by the Dryads of Dyr Lain.
There are several quests in game that are dedicated to the player character's chosen Deity. The ones dedicated to Kybele are:
Possible references for this Deity's name or background
- Kybele (or Cybele) is a name of the Phrygian Goddess of Earth and Nature.
- In some of the internal game files Kybele is called Gaia, which is the name of the Greek Goddess who was a personification of Earth and Mother Nature. But looks like later in the game developement process she was renamed after the similar Phrygian Goddess, who is less famous than a Greek one.
- Kybele can be chosen by all the characters except for the Inquisitor.
Return to Deities