NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||If an Amazon warrior has proven herself worthy, the goddess Zerae can empower her with the ability to call down a bolt of lightning as if she had snatched it from the heavens themselves to strike down her enemies.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Supercharge - Increases the base magic damage of Lightning Bolt by 43 + 14 per level.
- Disarm - Knocks the weapon from the opponent's hands for a brief period.
- Blast Zone - Lightning Bolt also hits opponents next to the target.
- Siphon - Inflicts additional life leech damage that heals the Amazon (0.5% + 0.1% per level).
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Inner Sight will increase this Combat Art's damage.
- Blast Zone will transform this spell into an area-of-effect spell.
- Leech life from Siphon is extremely powerful against bosses and single targets with high hitpoints. It will grant 20.5% Life Leech at max level.
- Lightning Bolt will regenerate combat arts by 3.0s at max level.
Pros and Cons
- Can be modified to become a powerful single target spell or for area-of-effect.
- Disarmed opponents inflict much less damage and often have much lower attack speed and attack rating.