NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Lord de Seis are dependent on the level of Lord de Seis. Stats will scale based on Lord de Seis's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Lord de Seis is located in the region of Tyr Lysia. He appears in the Old Naval Port in Thylsium's harbor. He is the quest enemy for the side quest "The Lich" and will not appear unless this quest is underway.
- Lord de Seis is unique among Undead as he has four lives whereas most undead only have two or three, so the battle can take a long time since he will keep resurrecting. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- He has physical-to-ice damage conversion on his attacks.
- He has additional damage mitigation against physical, ice, and poison damage. Fire is the best element to use against him, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like most Undead.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails when he attacks, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Frost Fog - this spell casts sheets of ice on the ground for 10 seconds. If the player stands on them, they inflict ice damage and debuff their movement speed.
- Summon Skeleton - summons a single normal Skeleton Warrior. Cooldown 5 seconds. Not particularly dangerous.
- Lord de Seis' design is based on the Archlich enemy from Might and Magic: Heroes VII.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List