NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Mephisto are dependent on the level of Mephisto. Stats will scale based on Mephisto's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Mephisto can be found in the Temple of Tears in the Jungle region. He is at the top-most level. The player will likely have to fight through 3 Council Members before reaching him.
- Mephisto is a major boss from Diablo 2 so he was made extremely dangerous:
- Enhanced Leech Life Aura - this is a special aura that only Mephisto uses. It causes pulses of Magic DOT, which do both Life leeched per hit and Leech life from opponents. It also restores some of Mephisto's hitpoints.
- Charged Bolt - similar to Esu's Divine Gift Charged Bolt, pulses of seeking electrical orbs shoot out and damage you. They also heal Mephisto and other enemies.
- Ice Chain Lightning - the same attack used by Furies. Causes ice and physical damage. It has a 50% chance to deactivate one buff when it hits you. It can chain to and from your allies and minions. 2s cooldown means he casts it often.
- Mephisto is well-protected from all damage types. Fire is his weakest resistance by a very small margin.
- Mephisto's design in Diablo 2 Fallen is adapted from the Sandwraith enemy from the game Titan Quest.
Back to the D2F Boss List