Sacred 2:Mortifying Pillory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Mortifying Pillory hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Gruesome Inquisition Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore - will indirectly increase this combat art's speed, damage and chance to hit by allowing the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline will increase its Damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in Damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Mortifying Pillory, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (particularly Open Wounds and Poisoning, since this CA converts damage to poison).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Mod with Disgrace and Mortify to debuff powerful champions and bosses
- Works well in a Combo with Dislodged Spirit to further debuff tough opponents
- If Ker's Divine Gift is chosen, can be useful to force enemies to help kill the Sakkara demon when it goes berserk
Pros and Cons
- Good debuffs
- Recruits enemies to help you
- Must be in melee range
|Level||Regeneration Time||Damage||Duration||Maximum Number of Attackers|