Sacred 2:Paralyzing Dread
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nefarious Netherworld Lore - improves casting speed and allows for modification points. Affects no visible numbers.
- Nefarious Netherworld Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Use with Frenetic Fervor to make a powerful buff/debuff combo
- Note: this skill has a bug in the console version where it will cause any bonus that negatively effects the enemy on the player's armor such as "-opponents defense%", to be applied to the player when paralyzing dread is cast.
Pros and Cons
- NOT a stationary effect, surrounds the Inquisitor and works in-motion as a temporary buff
|Level||Regeneration Time||Cooldown||Duration||Opponent's Attack Speed|