Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Any weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Seraphim is wielding a sword) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- This can be used by all different forms of weapons.
- One-handed weapons will allow more hits made, where as two-handed weapons hit 2 or 3 times.
- Works well against groups and single targets (bosses).
- Pelting Strikes can be used in a combo for great success with Soul Hammer and/or Assailing Somersault.
Pros and Cons
- Very effective in any encounter
- Combined with a high regen per hit, it is possible for a single usage to recharge all of the users Combat Arts
- Requires a weapon
- As a weapon-based combat art, it can miss
- Duration (which?) is 1.5 + 0.01*CA-Lvl.
- Weapon damage multiplier is 0.9 + 0.003*CA-Lvl and 1.05 + 0.004*CA-Lvl with Thrust.
- Damage modifier is increased by 32 + 8*CA-Lvl percentage points.