NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||A more subtle ally, these intelligent vines travel through the ground and use their cruel thorns to ensnare and poison any opponents they contact.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Poison - Increases the chance to poison opponents by 40% + 0.2% per level.
- Leeching Creeper - Each hit inflicts additional life leech damage that heals the Druid (5 + 3 per level).
- Deadly Strike - Inflicts double damage when opponent health falls below 25%.
- Solar Creeper - Each hit draws energy from rooted opponents, regenerating the Druid's combat arts by 0.5s + 0.05s per level.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Causes vines to erupt from the ground and encircle a single enemy. This enemy is not able to move for the duration of the vines. Melee enemies who are out of attack range do nothing. Enemies with ranged attacks or spells may or may not continue attacking.
- Unlike the Dryad's Tangled Vine, Poison Creeper is strictly single target and cannot have its ranged increased by the modifier Combat Art Range +X%. A single casting can only ever root one enemy. However multiple castings can be active at once.
- The size of the vines varies noticeably, as the same visual effect of vines is scaled depending on the size of the enemy. Rats and other tiny creatures are surrounded by tiny tendrils, and dragons are surrounded by thick vines.
- Deadly Strike (Deathblow) does not normally work with spells in Sacred 2, however a spell can gain this property through modifications, such as Poison Creeper's Deadly Strike silver mod. This means that items with the modifier "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" will affect this combat and raise its damage threshold.
- Solar Creeper mod makes Poison Creeper very combo-friendly as the regen-per-hit will quickly regenerate the entire combo.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely effective at disabling bosses.
- Does decent starting damage with long duration.
- Holds enemies in place so that they can't dodge or escape spells.
- Some bosses and monsters are immune to it (eg. White Griffin, Ghosts).
- It is only a single target attack.