Sacred 2:Recurved Bows
|This page is about additional content added from the CM Patch.
The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the Community Patch.
Ranged Weapons Modifiers for Recurve Bows
Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires Ranged Weapons mastery for it to be unlocked.
|Item Level||1||25||70 - Requires Mastery|
|Modifier||Chance to Pierce||Chance for Critical Hits||Chance to Slow Enemy|
- Recurve Bows typically deal physical damage, however depending on the weapon they will also deal any of the other Damage Types. The additional damage types are not restricted to a single one at a time, a player may have Recurve Bows that have multiple elemental damages, allowing for several different Secondary Damage Effects being possible without any additional gear.
- Recurve Bows gain damage from Dexterity.
- Straight Line
- Can be affected by terrain
- If the arrows reaches the edge of the map it will turn around and bounce back, criss-crossing the world and impacting the enemies if they happen to cross paths. This creates the 'Projectile Storm' effect sometimes seen in game.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the bow itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the grey damage converter socket.
Recurve Bows consist of:
- Recurve Bow
- Heavy Recurve Bow
- Leaden Recurve Bow
Common Recurve Bows
There is only one weapon model for recurve bows. It may appear as any tier of random item, from junk all the way up to rare.