Sacred 2:Reflective Emanation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - allows for modification points. Has no effect on Reflective Emanation whatsoever.
- Malevolent Champion Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, and just like Tactics Lore, it allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the casting speed.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- A high Reflective Emanation combined with a high Grim Resilience makes the Shadow Warrior practically invincible
- Gold mod Idol works on summons also (Nether Allegiance and Rallied Souls). This will give each minion a spikeshield animation (that cannot be toggled off). Prior to Community Patch 1.60, this also significantly lowered framerate and game performance when several minions were on screen. This is now fixed.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Malevolent Champion aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
- Note: In the console version, this Buff will create issues with scrolling in the Bonus Overview. The issues disappear when the Buff is deactivated.
Pros and Cons
- Can be modded to reflect almost any combination of the major types of attacks and detrimental effects.
- Can benefit party members and summons.
- Serious drops in framerate when using the Gold mod Idol + several summons, requires CM Patch to fix.
|Minions with spikeshield animation