Sacred 2:Rousing Command
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - allows for modification points. Has no other effects on Rousing Command.
- Death Warrior Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, and just like Tactics Lore, it allows for modification points.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the execution speed.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Placed in a combo with a modified Killing Spree, it is possible to triple the shadow warrior's attack value.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Death Warrior aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
Pros and Cons
- Even with no mods, attack value is increased considerably
- With the 3b (Leader) mod, this becomes a very effective tool in Multiplayer
- No way to reduce cooldown time, only increase duration
|Lasting Effect Animation