Sacred 2:Seraphim Valley
|In Seraphim Valley you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Seraphim Valley is located in southwestern Tyr Lysia in the Copper Peaks. It seems like a peaceful and tranquil place on first glance. The Abbess Wilgyrien is missing. Will you give her an Elixir or will you kill her?
Quests & NPC's
- Abbess Wilgyrien: Involved in Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess (Shadow path only). Also involved in The Abbess quest (Light path only).
- First Priestess Ligien: Quest giver for The Abbess quest, the last quest in the Shadows of the Seraphim chain quest (Light path only).
- Sister Prudentia: Quest giver for the first three quests in the Shadows of the Seraphim chain quest (Light path only).
|Entrance to Abbey
|Just inside Abbey
|Bridge inside cave
|The Abbey main room
- Shadows of the Seraphim is a Light path only chain quest. However, it is not available to the Seraphim.
- The CM patch makes this quest playable by the Seraphim
- The Shadow path quest Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess ends here.
- Despite being called Seraphim Valley, there are no Seraphim here. Sister Prudentia explains that their order, the " Women of the Sweet Seraphim" is dwindling as they await the return of the Seraphim.