NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Sinister Prince are dependent on the level of the Sinister Prince. Stats will scale based on the Sinister Prince's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Sinister Prince prefers to use spells but he will fight back with his giant magic staff if you come into melee range. He actually has good damage and chance to hit with it, though his attack speed and movement speed are extremely slow, so he is very easy to escape from.
- The Sinister Prince is moderately resistant to physical, magic, and poison damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- The Sinister Prince has no protection against fire or ice damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- The challenge of the Sinister Prince isn't really his offensive power, but that he's hard to take down. He will try to overwhelm you with summoned skeletons and keep stripping your buffs via Expulse Magic. This latter spell also makes it hard to kill him with magic. Combine that with the fact the Sinister Prince has three lives (most undead only have two) and the battle can take a very long time.
- Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out one of his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes several instant hits of poison damage and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Expulse Magic - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this is a magic circle that banishes your spells (including buffs) within its area-of-effect. If the Sinister Prince is much higher level than you, then your spells with have no effect while he is inside the magic circle. Causes no damage. Duration: 10s. Cooldown: 10s.
- Awaken Undead - Will summon 1 Moldered Skeleton Warrior Champion and 2 Moldered Skeleton Warriors in a single cast. Kill them because he will endlessly summon more and more and you will get overwhelmed in short order. Alternatively if your character is very tough then just ignore them and focus on the Sinister Prince.
- Poison Nova - similar to the Necromancer spell of the same name, causes flat poison damage as well as poison damage over time (duration 10 seconds).
- Dark Prince (original) - the original version of this enemy, the "Dark Prince" was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also had fewer abilities and was not armed with a weapon.
Back to the D2F Boss List