NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty
- Skeletal Mages can be killed. If defeated in battle, they will be destroyed, and the player will have to recast the buff in order to re-summon them.
- Basic Skeletal Mages know the following single-target spells:
- Homing Fireball
- Lightning Cone
- Poison Root
- Frost Bolt
- Upgraded Skeletal Mages (from gold mod Master Conjuror) have their spells changed to become area-of-effect rather than single-target:
- Chain Lightning
- Poison Fireball
- Glacial Spikes
- Basic Skeletal Mages know the following skills:
- Magic Staves
- Ancient Magic
- Aspect Lore
- Aspect Focus
- Upgraded Skeletal Mages additionally know the following skills:
- Armor Lore
- Spell Resist Lore
- Skeletal Mages spawn with random magic wands of normal (white) quality. Upgraded Skeletal Mages spawn with random magic wands of rare (yellow) quality.
- Skeletal Mages will attack with their wands while their spells are on cooldown. The damage types of the attacks are randomly determined by what wand the mage spawns with.
- Upgraded Mages, with their AoE spells, are generally better suited for mowing down large mobs. However, the player may find that keeping 4 regular mages (by choosing both Skeletal Mastery mods) provides higher damage against single targets (elites, super-uniques, etc.). The spells of the regular mages have high damage and also inflict useful debuffs (root, freeze, stun, slow) that upgraded mages do not.
Pros and Cons
- Can summon up to four basic mages, or up to two advanced mages.
- Does not benefit much from the Dark Summons Lore skill unless Hardened silver mod is taken.
||Normal Skeletal Mages
||Upgraded Skeletal Mages