NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Skeleton King Leoric are dependent on the level of Skeleton King Leoric. Stats will scale based on Skeleton King Leoric's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- He has additional damage mitigation which corresponds to the armor resistances shown in his tooltip.
- He has no protection against fire or magic damage, so those are the best elements to use against him.
- Skeleton King Leoric has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Bone Armor - similar to the Necromancer's buff of the same name, this buff adds to Skeleton King Leoric's base physical and poison armor, while also boosting his total armor and defense by 20%. Finally it also gives him a 25% chance to block close combat and ranged attacks.
- Stun Nova - a yellow-orange nova. Causes magic damage with 100% chance to stun. 10s cooldown.
- Awaken Undead - Will summon 1 Moldered Skeleton Warrior Champion and 2 Moldered Skeleton Warriors in a single cast. Kill them because he will endlessly summon more and more and you will get overwhelmed in short order. Alternatively if your character is very tough then just ignore them and focus on Leoric.
- Revenant - Skeleton King Leoric's design is based on the Revenant enemy from the game Dragon Age.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List