NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||With this skill a Sorceress can reach out with her mind and manipulate distant objects. By manipulating the Ether that permeates the world, she is able to send her attacks to knockback distant enemies.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Impact - Telekinesis inflicts additional physical damage on enemies (30 + 15 per level).
- Expansion - Telekinesis hits more enemies next to the target (triples the range).
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Good for long distance attacks against enemies, and knockback effect is good for keeping enemies away.
- Stun overrides knockback, so enemies won't be knocked back if stun from the Stupefy mod triggers.
- Disarm mod only affects enemies that use weapons. By losing their weapon, disarmed enemies also lose the benefit of any weapon skills they have. So disarmed enemies usually have not only lower damage but also slower attack speed and lower attack rating.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage, can gain AoE damage from Expansion mod.
- Low regeneration time, allows for spamming at high levels.