NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of The Blood Lord are dependent on the level of The Blood Lord. Stats will scale based on The Blood Lord's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Blood Lord is located in the region of Artamark. He can be found in The Last Watch cemetery, before the crypt entrance.
- The Blood Lord has boosted movement speed and a high chance to evade bonus.
- He has additional damage mitigation which corresponds to the armor resistances in his tooltip.
- Fire is the best element for attack, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like most undead.
- The Blood Lord has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time as he will keep resurrecting. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Machae - The design of the Blood Lord (and all vampires in the mod) are based on the Machae enemy type from the game Titan Quest.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List