NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of The Guardian are dependent on the level of The Guardian. Stats will scale based on The Guardian's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Guardian's melee attacks have a good chance to trigger Shattering Blow (Deadly Wounds).
- Crystal Skin - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this buff grants The Guardian a 30% chance to reflect spells, ice damage mitigation, and boosts his base physical armor. It also happens to give his face a ghoulish skull-like appearance.
- Expulse Magic - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this is a magic circle that banishes your spells (including buffs) within its area-of-effect. If The Guardian is much higher level than you, then your spells with have no effect while he is inside the magic circle. Duration: 10s. Cooldown: 10s. Causes no damage.
- Magic Trap - spawns a stationary trap with a purplish-red color that causes magic and physical damage if you touch it. It lasts 45 seconds and the cooldown is only 10 seconds, so The Guardian is likely to have multiple traps active during the fight.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his weapon when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- The Guardian (original) - in the vanilla game The Guardian is identical to the bosses Haenir and Walther. They are literally the exact same creature with different names. In Diablo 2 Fallen, these three bosses are differentiated by each one getting their own unique model, attributes, and abilities. The Guardian kept the original "Yeti Chieftain" design, though his Crystal Skin buff transforms his appearance quite a bit.
Back to the D2F Boss List