NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- The tornado generally follows enemies, but slowly. It is best to move the character around it as needed, keeping enemies in its area-of-effect while using other attacks.
- Alternatively, just cast it and forget it, letting it cause mayhem while the Druid uses other spells.
- The Tempest silver mod will allow two Tornados active at once, and at very high levels if the cooldown+regen can brought to under 10s then 3 may be active at once.
- If using Hurricane (which disarms enemies by default) then the gold mod Disarm may be redundant and therefore Critical would be a better choice.
Pros and Cons
- Seeks targets
- Wide area of effect
- Long duration
- Irregular movements, slow
- Long cooldown