NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- The tornado generally follows enemies, but slowly. It is best to move the character around it as needed, keeping enemies in its area-of-effect while using other attacks.
- Alternatively, just cast it and forget it, letting it cause mayhem while the Druid uses other spells.
- The range, duration, and damage frequency are fixed, however modifications can be taken that allow these parameters to scale. For example, Unleashed will allow Tornado to hit twice as often at max CA level 200, while Storm Zone will more than double the area of effect at max level.
- The cooldown slowly decreases as Tornado levels up, and can get as low as 8.0s at high levels.
- The Tempest silver mod will allow two Tornados active at once, and at very high levels if the cooldown+regen can brought to under 10s, then three Tornados may be active at once.
- If using Hurricane (which disarms enemies by default) then the gold mod Disarm may be redundant and therefore Critical would be a better choice.
Pros and Cons
- Seeks targets
- Wide area of effect
- Long duration
- Irregular movements, slow
- Long cooldown