- Talk to the nun called Andra in Noriath Temple
- Walk to a little cave in the mountains
- Walk inside the cave and talk to the Seraphim Alethea
- Kill 4 Creatures: a Demon and its Protectors
- Return to Alethea and inform her that she is free now. This ends the quest.
- If you have the Community Patch v110 installed, the quest marker would remain on the map and point to one more thing you can do with this quest - it would point back to Noriath Temple where you can meet Alethea again.
One of the nuns of the Noriath Temple is worried with something. She seems to be waiting for someone... special. If your character is a Seraphim than she's waiting for you. Her name is Andra and she has a task that can be given only to a winged warrior. Talk to her to learn the detailes.
Now it's clear why she was waiting for a Seraphim - the task involves one of your sisters. The Seraphim called Alethea has gone missing and now it's you duty to investigate her disappearance.
So you leave the monastery gates and need to follow quite a long road. The path you should take is marked on the map below.
First you should head south until you reach the Resurrection Monolith. Then you should turn east, keeping south of the few trees. Follow the track around the mountainside to reach an isolated cave entrance.
The traces leaded you to this cave in the land inhabited by many Kobolds. So you walk inside to see what these nasty little creatures are cooking there. After you've worked your way through a few Kobolds, you find the missing Seraphim. Alethea is held captive in a glowing energy 'cage' of some sort.
Talk to her to learn if she knows how to destroy this cage.
Now when you know that the cage is maintained by creatures in the cave, then head further into the cave to find them.
No wonder that these creatures managed to build an energy cage - one of them is a Demon and the other three are its minions, the Kobold Protectors. Now when they're gone, Alethea can free herself. You should return to her and tell her the news.
The glowing cage is gone and the Seraphim is free. She can now get herself out, so she says goodbye and gives you the reward.
- This is the Chapter 1 / High Elf region Seraphim class quest (not the 'blue' quest chain)
- If you have a Community Patch installed, you would also get a lightsaber as a reward for this quest.
- After you have completed this quest, you could find Alethea in the Noriath Temple, right next to its entrance.
- This quest is a refernece to Sacred 1. In the first game you could find a Seraphim held captive in an energy cage inside the cave near Bellevue. You could free her by killing the evil mage who maintained the cage. This hidden quest is known as Seraphim Rescue.