||Summons a doppelganger of the Inquisitor, which will provide support in battle. If the Inquisitor dies while the doppelganger is active, the doppelganger will become the new Inquisitor (softcore only).
- Astute Supremacy
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- Damage: 12-12 (unarmed), 26-34 (wielding starting weapon) (Without any Skills, Doppelganger simply displays damage identical to the Inquisitor)
- Doppelganger Level: 2 (+1 per CA level)
- Doppelganger's Lifespan: 30.0s
- Cooldown + Regeneration Time: 120.0s + 2.1s = 122.1 seconds
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Incentive - Increases the doppelganger's attack and defense values. (25% + 5% per CA level increase)
- Vigor - The doppelganger receives a minor hitpoint regeneration rate. (2500hp/s + 25hp/s per CA level / 600hp/s + 6hp/s per CA level as buff (?))
- Determination - The doppleganger's lifespan increases by 30%. (33.3% increase)
- Companion - Causes permanent doppelganger (buff).
|Zealous Doppelganger without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time/regeneration penalty as a buff
- Combat Discipline - increases the damage of the Doppelganger and lowers the regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- NOT Tactics Lore or Ancient Magic
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will decrease its regeneration time or regeneration penalty on other combat arts as a buff.
- Strength will increase its damage as its damage is based on the Inquisitor's weapon damage.
- Determination gold mod and Incentive bronze mod are highly recommended. Keeping him as a spell will allow memorizing significant ZD runes number, increasing his combat values without any penalty. At higher levels it is possible to achieve spell duration equal/higher than cooldown + regeneration time if Astute Supremacy Focus was picked.
- If gear with +CA/+all CAs is worn, these arts will become avaible to use for ZD (socketed runes won't work). Ruthless Mutilation, Dislodged Spirit and Frenetic Fervor will be used most frequently in case of +all CAs, he will also use all three Inqusitor buffs. Unluckily, he likes to use primary attack inbetween CA usage (which means much lower damage than Combat Arts). Note that his Soul Reaver will also consume fallen foes souls.
- Equal silver mod is also recommended regardless of playstyle. This mod seems to make players Combat Arts modifications made for GI aspect avaible for ZD. Domination should work the same for AS aspect.
Combo Recommendations (spell only)
- Add Paralyzing Dread and/or Frenetic Fervor and use it against bosses or other difficult battles.
Pros and Cons
- Companion makes this is a very powerful combat art
- Rarely dies with the Incentive ability (and decent combat art level of course)
- Will travel very while idle to attack targets
- Has low attack speed and sometimes makes poor choices in regards to skill usage
- Teleporting and entering dungeons will make his buffs disappear, and he will loop himself in "buff cast" animation failing to recast (restarting him helps though).
- Dying and becoming the Doppelganger still registers as a death and costs the Inquisitor his Survival Bonus.