This 3-part Chain Quest takes place in the caves near the Golden Coast, where the pirates gather together and plan their raids. If you accept it, your character would help the elven soldiers to find and eliminate the leader of the pirate gang.
There are three quests in this chain:
- The Missing Scout
- Reporting to Rengelwyn
- Bloodmouth Must Die
In order to start your journey towards completing this multi-part quest, you will have to talk to Officer Rengelwyn who is waiting near the cave entrance in Copper Peaks. You can start reading the detailed information on this string of quests here.
- Talk to Scout Menatrin again to hear what he has to report to his commander.
- Head outside the cave to the place where Officer Rengelwyn waits for his scout (you need to exit the cave through the same entrance you used to came there).
- Talk to Officer Rengelwyn.
This part is called "Bloodtongue Must Die!" in the Community Patch v120 or newer
- Talk to Officer Rengelwyn again.
- Head back to the cave.
- Walk a long road inside the cave until you find the pirate captain.
- Talk to Captain Bloodtongue to hear out his final words.
- Kill Captain Bloodtongue.
- Return to Officer Rengelwyn and report to him.
The Missing Scout
An officer by the name of Rengelwyn is missing one of his scouts. The scout was supposed to explore some caves nearby. Rengelwyn has asked me to find the scout and tell him that he is overdue. If he's still alive, that is.
I found the scout! He was hiding in the cave from the pirates.
Reporting to Rengelwyn
The scout asked me to tell his officer about the precarious situation he's in, and about the pirates' activities!
The scout asked me to inform his officer of the pirates' activities. He also asked me to mention his 'great heroism!'
Rengelwyn is relieved that his scout is still alive. He'll rescue the scout later.
Bloodtongue (Bloodmouth) Must Die!
Officer Rengelwyn has asked me to eliminate Captain Bloodtongue, the leader of a band of dread pirates.
Bloodtongue is dead. You could say that he earned himself a split lip... Rengelwyn will be very pleased with my work.
Rengelwyn was very pleased with my work. My renown as a warrior grows from day to day.
Rengelwyn was very pleased and he gave me a generous reward.
- The dread pirate in question is called 'Captain Bloodtongue' in some texts and 'Captain Bloodmouth' in the others, but actually all the texts are about the same person. That was fixed in the Community Patch v120. If you have CM patch installed, the pirate would be called 'Captain Bloodtongue' all the way.
- In the earlier versions of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel the cave where most of this chain takes place was split in three small caves.