Sacred 2:Throwing Stars
Considered to be powerful boss killing weapons, throwing stars are one handed weapons that may possess a wealth of Item Modifiers that no other ranged weapons have. The stars have a very important, highly useful item modifier, Opponent's chance to reflect ranged damage which will significantly remove the chance for ranged reflection from enemies. They also can be found with Leech life from opponents and Chance to inflict Deadly Wounds.
Ranged Weapon Lore Modifications
Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires the appropriate mastery for it to be unlocked.
|Item Level||1||25||70 - Requires Mastery|
|Modifier||Chance to inflict Open Wounds||Opponent's chance to reflect ranged damage||Chance to halve regeneration time|
- Throwing Stars mostly deal Physical damage, however they can also include other damage types.
- Throwing Stars gain damage from Dexterity
- Very Fast
- Parabolic Curve
- Can be affected by terrain, however they work better than other ranged weapons in the desert because they can arc over the sand dunes at times.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the bow itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the gray damage converter socket. However since they are one handed you can also equip a shield, adding additional sockets.
- Throwing Star
- Bladed Star
Common Throwing Stars