Sacred 2:Chance for Freeze
- A Combat Art that does ice damage,
- A weapon with native ice damage on it
- Having a Ice Crystal forged within a weapon which will convert a portion of that weapon's physical damage into Ice damage.
The chance to inflict Chance for Freeze upon an enemy will increase the higher the relative % Ice damage, or with this secondary effect forged into armor via jewelry. The effect of Chance for Freeze is a x% chance that the target will be frozen. When frozen, the target will have a 25% reduction to both attack speed and movement speed (duration is 5 seconds).
Only one Freeze effect can be active on a monster at a time. The next time it is triggered, it will reset the timer.
In order to resist Burn, players should look for items with the following modifiers:
- Opponent's Chance to Freeze - X%: reduces the chance that opponents will Freeze the player.
- Detrimental Magic Effects -X%: reduces the duration and effect of Freeze.
- Spell Resistance skill mastery reduces the duration and effect of Freeze.