NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Dark Elder are dependent on the level of Dark Elder. Stats will scale based on Dark Elder's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- He has no protection against fire or magic damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- There's a good chance some friendly gold knights will spawn in the area. They may help with the battle.
- Poison Slime - this a small, close-range nova that causes a single burst of moderate poison damage.
- Poison Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack with boosted damage and attack rating. It also causes extra poison damage with a +35% Chance for Poison. You can see a green venom spray when he uses it.
- Dark Elder's appearance is based on the Draugr enemies from Skyrim.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List