Sacred 2:Diablo 2 Fallen
Revision as of 20:43, 25 February 2016 by Flix
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Diablo 2 Fallen is a new player-made mega-mod for Sacred 2. It has a dedicated sub-forum where the details can be viewed and files downloaded: Diablo 2 Fallen at DarkMatters
- 7 completely overhauled character classes based on the classic ARPG "Diablo 2" complete with brand new combat arts, runes, skills and voices
- The worlds of Ancaria and Sanctuary merged - the lore of both games has been combined
- Gems, jewels, and charms integrated into gameplay
- 6 new deities with new divine gifts, god statues, and quests
- Dozens of new enemy designs, creature overhauls, plus new hero monsters and bosses
- New Diablo-inspired user interface, loading screens, fx, and shrines
- Complete soundtrack and sound effects revamp
- New items: Necromancer Shrunken Heads, Amazon Trophies, Throwing Axes, Magic Wands, and more!
- Overhaul and rebalance for old item designs and modifers
- Better quest rewards for bosses and chain quests - find more uniques and special items through questing!
- Optional feature: Inferno Edition difficulty patch for extreme challenge.
- Rewrites for character class quests (in progress, Druid quest is partially complete)
- Mercenaries. Hire past heroes from Sacred 1 to join you in your battles! (on hold)
- New Diablo-related quests (on hold)
- Integration of Survival Mod: Fight more powerful and aggressive enemies - with better XP & rewards!
- Custom version of Wardust's Serious Textures built in - No need for separate download
- Elite Mounts project integrated into mod.
- Reduced Fog Mod and Community Items Mod 1.2a hotfix built into mod