Sacred 2:Diablo 2 Fallen
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Diablo 2 Fallen is a new player-made mega-mod for Sacred 2. It has a dedicated sub-forum where the details can be viewed and files downloaded: Diablo 2 Fallen at DarkMatters
7 completely overhauled character classes based on the classic ARPG "Diablo 2" complete with brand new combat arts, runes, skills and voices
6 new deities with new divine gifts, god statues, and quests. The gods in Diablo 2 Fallen are the Nephalem of D2 lore, the god-like beings who first appeared as hybrids of Angels and Demons and later became the progenitors of all the mortal races.
- The worlds of Ancaria and Sanctuary merged - the lore of both games has been combined.
- Dozens of new enemy designs, creature overhauls, plus new hero monsters and bosses.
- New Diablo-inspired user interface, loading screens, fx, and shrines.
- Complete soundtrack and sound effects revamp.
- Better Quest Rewards for bosses and chain quests - find more uniques and special items through questing!
- Optional feature: Inferno Edition difficulty patch for extreme challenge.
- Gems, jewels, and charms integrated into gameplay
- New items: Necromancer Shrunken Heads, Amazon Trophies, Throwing Axes, Magic Wands, and more!
- Overhaul and rebalance for old item designs and modifiers
Diablo 2 Fallen is a huge mod and has very little compatibility with other Sacred 2 mods. However, it includes several popular mods built in, with no need for separate download. Custom versions of the following mods are integrated into D2F:
- Community Items Mod 1.2a hotfix
- Survival Mod
- Wardust's Serious Textures
- Elite Mounts Project
- Reduced Fog Mod
- Rewrites for character class quests (in progress, Druid quest is partially complete)
- Mercenaries. Hire past heroes from Sacred 1 to join you in your battles! (on hold)
- New Diablo-related quests (on hold)