Sacred 2:Diablo 2 Fallen
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Diablo 2 Fallen is a new player-made mega-mod for Sacred 2. It has a dedicated sub-forum where the details can be viewed and files downloaded: Diablo 2 Fallen at DarkMatters
7 completely overhauled character classes based on the classic ARPG "Diablo 2" complete with brand new combat arts, runes, skills and voices
6 new deities with new divine gifts, god statues, and quests. The gods in Diablo 2 Fallen are the Nephalem of D2 lore, the god-like beings who first appeared as hybrids of Angels and Demons and later became the progenitors of all the mortal races.
New Bestiary - Dozens of new enemy designs, creature overhauls, plus new hero monsters and bosses.
Better Quest Rewards for bosses and chain quests - find more uniques and special items through questing!
Inferno Edition - Optional difficulty patch for extreme challenge.
- The worlds of Ancaria and Sanctuary merged - the lore of both games has been combined. Familiar places and peoples may have new names, appearances, and an overall different flavor.
- New Diablo-inspired user interface, loading screens, fx, and shrines.
- Complete soundtrack and sound effects revamp.
Diablo 2 Fallen features a number of new items integrated into gameplay:
The mod also features an overhaul and rebalance for the designs, names, and modifiers of all items. Icon size is standardized for all item types. Unique items no longer share appearances with one another. A wealth of new models populate the item selections. There are also brand new weapon classes such as Throwing Axes, Throwing Stones, and Magic Wands. View them all here:
Diablo 2 Fallen is a huge mod and has essentially no compatibility with other Sacred 2 mods. However, it includes several popular mods built in, with no need for separate download.
Custom versions of the following mods are integrated into D2F:
- Community Items Mod 1.2a hotfix
- Survival Mod
- Wardust's Serious Textures
- Elite Mounts Project
- Reduced Fog Mod
- Rewrites for character class quests (in progress, Druid quest is partially complete)
- Mercenaries. Hire past heroes from Sacred 1 to join you in your battles! (on hold)